1. BRIGHT LIGHTS BIG CITY | After college, I packed up my car and drove to Hollywood with dreams of being a movie star. You can see me for a half second in such classics as the NSYNC "Dirty Pop" music video and the movie "A View from the Top" with Gwyneth Paltrow.
2. I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU | I've sat on the Friends couch with photos to prove it, and Jennifer Aniston once left me an honest-to-goodness Happy New Year voicemail.
3. DON'T STOP BELIEVIN' | I love 80s rock: Van Halen, Journey, Def Leppard, and Guns n Roses are some of my favorites.
4. THE THREE BEST FRIENDS THAT ANYONE COULD HAVE | I've known my three closest friends since we went to kindergarten together. We live in different cities, but text daily, and visit each other at least once a year.
5. BORN IN A SMALL TOWN | My hometown in rural southern Indiana has a population of less than 100. It's the type of place they write country songs about.